Whether used for heating, cooling or both, Hi-Velocity units can be located almost anywhere in the home. This makes them ideal for residential retrofit applications. The flexible two-inch and HE ducts are more adaptable than traditional ducts and can be installed along joists, in between walls or other confined areas quickly and easily. Other benefits include:
- Fan coil units are modular, and can be installed in a variety of orientations
- Installs in 25% less time than a conventional system, without the need for major remodeling
- High Efficiency Energy Smart Motors with Variable Frequency Drive will save money on heating bills
- Delivers air under a greater pressure than a conventional system, to better mix the air and eliminate hot and cold spots
- Insulated flex duct prevents heat loss/gain and has a sound absorbing inner core to deliver the air whisper quiet
You can get Hi-Velocity systems through Ferguson with a short lead time. Talk to your Ferguson Representative for more information or to place an order.